The aim of the program, as the department of Leadership and Social Responsibility puts it, is “to help students discover their identity with their unique set of gifts, talents and experiences; along with their dreams and ambitions". I got the courage and confidence to start the blog after the first session of the program.
- Share common challenges faced by students
- Share solutions obtained from personal experience, lecturers, students, student workshops and programs
- Share valuable information obtained from student workshops and programs I've attended, from professionals and other intellectuals
- Serve as a platform for discussions on student challenges and other topics raised on the blog
- Serve as a platform for learners, students, lecturers, professionals, trainees and other intellectuals to share their experiences, challenges, solutions/strategies and advice pertaining the topics raised on the blog
- Give awareness of student life to high school learners for them to prepare themselves for university.